About 20% people in Canada are self-employed and applying for finance is a bit of tough task for them. But with Genworth and CMHC initiative, self-employed consumers can now avail mortgage loan insurance options without income validation by third party.
- Good credit history – Managing credit and finance credibly
- Self-business proof
- Financial statement of business
- Declaration of annual business and annual income revenue
- Proof that no taxes or due
- Proof of no gifting of down payment
- Purchase – 90% of the appraised value of home you are purchasing
- Refinancing – 85% of the appraised value of home
Self-employed can use mortgage for a number of purposes:
- Buying a new home
- Home renovation or improvement
- Debt consolidation
- Other financial needs
We proceed fundamentally with in-depth knowledge, navigating the best lenders for your specific requirement. With our access to multiple lenders, we provide the best solution for client with lowest rates possible.
Speedy and hassle-free to the client, our experts provide full consultation and ensure productive solution.