Genworth and CMHC insured financing options allow permanent or non-permanent newcomers to Canada to buy their own home.
Qualified newcomers can buy their own home through financing with as little as 5% down-payment option. The program helps individuals build on their equity and credit line and become economically established citizen.
- Financing for individuals living in Canada for less than 3 years
- Standard product premiums – No additional fees
- No minimum income requisite
- Up to 95% LTV (Loan-To-Value) for permanent residents
- Up to 90% LTV for non-permanent residents
- Low down payment – as low as 5%
- Different rate mortgage plans – Flexible, fixed, variable
- No requirement of minimum period of residency
- Income certificate – a letter from your employer
- Valid work permit or landed immigration status proof
- Purchase & sale agreement
- Confirmation of down payment
- Proof of credit – letter from Canadian Credit Bureau or an International Credit Bureau letter or from the bank you transaction with.
- 12 months bank statement which can be verified.
Golden Financial, with a team of experts and a network spanning a large pool of lenders, helps clients who are new to Canada; realize their dream of owning a home. We work comprehensively and in-depth to provide best mortgage plan and lowest rate possible.